Thursday, December 24, 2009

FREE Novel Midnight Sun

FREE Novel Midnight Sun


Midnight Sun
by Stephenie Meyer

First Sight
This was the time of day when I wisheed I were able to sleep.
High School.
Or was purgatory the right word? If there was any way to at one for my sin, this ought to count toward the tally in some measure. The tedium was not something I grew used to; every day seemed more impossibly monotonus then the last.
I suppose this was my form of sleep-if sleep was defined as the inert state between active periodes.
I stared at the cracks running through the plaster in the far corner of the cafetaria, imagining patterns in to them that were not there. It was one way to tune out the voice that babbled like the gush of a river inside my head.

read more...
just click this to download



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Free Online File Storage
Join 4Shared Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment